i pray that nobody shows up for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family's safety. For the safety of this man. For the safety of everyone he encounters. Long story short, I met a troubled man online by accident. This man is in total psychological distress, psychosis, schizophrenia and I didn't know about this or didn't realize it until he...
Replies
12
Views
344
i pray that NOBODY shows up to my workshops and that I fill up my workshop time with other work that I need to catch up on
Replies
7
Views
182
pray that nobody and nothing will be able to stop my sisters from attending church may God comfort them and fill them with agape love I pray they won't fear or be judgemental but find Jesus and encounter him boldly touch them holy spirit deeply I pray that God will change them from the inside...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom