I pray that my ### will be healed from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
120
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
178
GERD Esophagitis Chronic Gastritis SIBO or IBS Terrible digestion, acid reflux, severe bloating / inflammation, gas, gas pain from foods fermenting and many other symptoms... I can't go through it all I would spend all night writing.. Been suffering with these issues for over 2 years...
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,529
Messages
16,811,934
Members
650,863
Latest member
Shriomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom