I pray that my transfer with go ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work with local government service as environmental health officer and now seek for transfer from local government service to Ghana health service as Disease control officer. And now my transfer has been effected but waiting for the Ghana health service to work on my appointment letter and...
Replies
10
Views
181
I am here today asking for a prayer request to help achieve a successful Frozen embryo transfer and have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Replies
10
Views
55
GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE APPLIED FOR A TRANSFER AT WORK TO BE MOVED FROM ### TO ### SO AS TO BE ABLE TO STAY WITH MY KIDS,I MADE THE APPLICATION ON THE ### OF ### AND UP TO NOW MY BOSS HAS NOT RESPONDED,THEY ARE TRYING TO PLAY TRICKS TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO THEIR FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME GODS...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,644
Messages
16,801,865
Members
650,163
Latest member
Naeroinath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom