To have a successful Frozen Embryo Transfer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for a successful frozen embryo transfer and for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. We have been lifting you before the Lord and asking Him to guide every step of this process and to grant life according to His perfect will. We take comfort in Psalm 127:3 which reminds us that children are a heritage from the Lord and that every life is precious in His sight.

If your request was answered and the Lord has blessed you with a successful transfer, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you and give thanks to God. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still waiting or walking through difficulty, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.

We continue to pray that the Lord will grant you peace as you wait, watch over you and this precious life, and if it be His will bless you with a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. We ask all of this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as tomorrow I am going for frozen embryo transfer 2nd cycle as in my 1st cycle the embryo did not implant. This is the last embryo that I have, please pray that I will have a successful embryo transfer and it will implant in my uterus well. Pray that I will have a peaceful and...
Replies
11
Views
552
I’m asking for prayer for my wife’s IVF transfer tomorrow. We have the embryo ready to be implanted and we are praying for success and a healthy pregnancy for our new baby to be born. My wife’s name is ### and I am ###. Any prayers would be appreciated. Thank you all.
Replies
10
Views
319
Please pray for me it my eighth day of embryo transfer process and till just not I don't have any symptoms of any pregnant and my HcG blood test to know the status of my pregnancy is on 8th April. So please pray for me that I can have blessing as God has blessed ### with twins babies at the age...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom