I pray that my employment contract be ...

Yinokosque

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my employment contract be renewed and my second daughter be healed from smoking ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for opening doors of employment. Grant me favour to secure a good employment contract, with fair terms, stability, growth, and opportunities to use my gifts. Give me wisdom to understand every agreement and grace to excel in my work. Let my career and business prosper...
Replies
10
Views
136
Dear brothers Please pray for me for the successful renewal of my employment contract which expires next month. Due to my health condition, there is possibility of rejection of the renewal of my employment contract. There is completely nothing I can do about it and I only wait upon God's...
Replies
7
Views
163
Please pray that I get awarded with a three years employed contract in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom