I pray that I will get this ...

Tukida

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I will get this money back tomorrow and that I will be done worrying about money. I pray that ### will get this money to his account tomorrow.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that I will get a job next month as the government is changing the rules to make it harder for foreigners to enter ### and will give the jobs back to ### on a full time permanent basis.
Replies
6
Views
124
Pray that I will get a job through the career coaching session today rather than coaches who are lazy and pushed me to unstable job which is insulting as a ### ask me to go and sell MacDonald meal as a serving crew and does not used my expertise and will not do what they should do with my...
Replies
11
Views
163
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom