I pray that I will get my tax refund ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeggySue

Prayer Partner
I pray that I will get my tax refund this week so I can repair my car. My ### and I planned on going to church and satan interveined and the window rolled down and won't go up I need funds to get it fixed so we can get to church and back. I thank the Lord for all the blessings he has given me and I want to help others. He has given me a healthy ###, I am so blessed, I want to give to my church and help others. Thank you
 
For you know the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that although he was rich, he became poor for your sakes, so that
you by his poverty could become rich.
2 Cor 8:9

The above verse, the word of God has the power to make
you rich. Cling to the word and become rich. God loves you. In Jesus name. Amen


###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Internal Revenue Service IRS to direct deposit good christians federal tax refund payments to their updated account information in ###, ### in June ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
102
Pray for the Internal Revenue Service IRS to approve ###'s tax refund and send him his tax refund soon in May 2026 in ###, ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
134
Pray for the Internal Revenue Service IRS to stop delaying tax refund payments to good christians in ###. Pray for good christians like ### to receive their federal tax refund payment from the IRS right away in June ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom