I pray that I will get a financial blessing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightatend

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I will get a financial blessing soon from God. I am tired of my job and I need to quit. It is a fight to work there; they are always cheating you out of money. It is the best I can do where I live. I thank God for this job, but I want to move on from it. I wake up sad and I feel unhappy all day long. It lasts even after I get off from work. I need a vacation, but they don't offer any. They just got health insurance, but they pay you low so you can't afford it. I feel so drained.

I have student loans coming due, and their salary is not enough. I feel stressed. I can't defer them, and I can't give them hundreds of dollars. I can't make payments above $### a month. I don't know what I am going to do.

I need God's help.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are in need of a financial miracle, we are struggling to pay financial needs, facing eviction, I don't want to be homeless and need a breakthrough. I am in a rehab disabled and I have no one to help me but you Lord please bless me and help me pay all my bills off and help my family. Please...
Replies
7
Views
187
Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for healing and deliverance for evil spiritual attacks. Please rebuke this evil and remove it from my person and my home. It has no authority here. It is not welcome here. Please Lord Jesus grant me freedom, peace and rest from this evil...
Replies
8
Views
196
Please GOD hear my prayer I need extreme Financial blessings Today right NOW I've lost my apartment please help me get it back I need to do is pay the arrears I need money card please help me to do that Today. I need to have a place to go to I'm disabled sick I need help from you Lord please...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom