I pray that I get some support in life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cls

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that I get some support in life. I feel anything I have tried has been shot down. I pray for a good friend to accompany me and support me in life. Dear Lord, I pray I do not have to go through life alone.

I pray for a much needed job and friends.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
309
I’m facing many storms right now. The storms of unemployment, health problems, insomnia, and verbal attacks from so called family and friends. Lord in the name of Jesus Christ l, please intervene. One so called friend tried to entice me to drink by saying I should try if. They also said I won’t...
Replies
9
Views
325
Heavenly Father I renounce, condemn and undo foundations of iniquity in my bloodline, my life and all that concerns me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I repent the covenants that give Satan a throne in my bloodline or anything that concerns me covenants, arguments, vows, sacrifices etc. in...
Replies
8
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom