I (###) pray that I get my family and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
I (###) pray that I get my family and marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons. God, I need your help and thank you for all my blessings, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT MY OFFSPRINGS THAT WANTS TO GO WITH ME OUT OF USA DUE TO IT BEING SUNDAY BEEN ATTACKED SINCE YESTERDAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. LIFE IN I SECRETLY FIND A NEW SECRET JOB GREATLY A NEW HOME WITH AC BATHROOM SINK TOILET AND I CAN BE IN PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY WITH MY PETS THIS...
Replies
9
Views
147
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom