I pray that God will help me ...

John Yall

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that God will help me get through the tough times and also for those who are struggling as well in life that he will provide the grace to walk in holiness and righteousness with our Lord Jesus Christ and speak to us through his Holy Spirit living inside of us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Please Use Me
 
Amen. Father please grant this to them, us and all in need. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I thankyou for this wonderful prayer I am grateful for the Lord's goodness in my life.
 
I pray that God will help me get through the tough times and also for those who are struggling as well in life that he will provide the grace to walk in holiness and righteousness with our Lord Jesus Christ and speak to us through his Holyspirit living inside of us.
I pray that Jesus walks with you and those going through difficult times. May He strengthen you and give you the grace to lead a life that gives Glory to His Mighty name. Amen
 
I pray that Jesus walks with you n those going through difficult times. May He strengthen you and give you the grace to lead a life that gives Glory to His Mighty name. Amen
Thankyou for this wonderful prayer. May God bless you in all that you do.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer request for God to remember His Words concerning my life To do them and fight for me and save me from those who hate me. To remove me from the power of those who are against me. To grant my petitions and remember my vow. And to avenge me of those who have wronged me and Robbed me , lied...
Replies
9
Views
94
PRAISE THE LORD, LAST DAY I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING MARRIAGE AND ABOUT WHEN THEY WILL START SEARCHING THEY TOLD WE WILL BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL START TO SEARCH THEY ARE TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PERSON INSTEAD OF RUSHING INTO IT SHE TOLD IT POLITELY. BUT MY TIME IS GOING OUT...
Replies
10
Views
105
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom