I pray that God will forgive me and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our gracious and loving God to forgive me, I have prayed and I have had faith, I was honest about all the money situation and I was honest for them to help me give me time, I am too overwhelmed, my faith is shaking, I am so scared of what might happen to me, I can’t take the...
Replies
8
Views
313
Heavenly father I asked in the name of Jesus Christ that you please have mercy on me and forgive my sin and take away anger rudeness respectfulness rebellion from ### and ### lives Amen🙏 Heavenly father whoever ### and ### we have disrespected or talk to them recklessly insulted misbehave on...
Replies
5
Views
354
Dear God, May I pray again to kindly ask for your forgiveness and to clean my soul from all demons. Please continue to bless my family. Also please help me to rise again, kindly point me to the right direction, I really need a job. The humiliation still burns. Dear God, please, please...
Replies
7
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom