I pray that God will bless us with a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that God will bless us with a new home. I pray that God will give us the finances to purchase a new home. I pray that God will increase both of our credit scores.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord let electricity come soon give us good sleep and help me work today from home. Give electricity back.
Replies
7
Views
120
Jesus bless my husband to become cold minded loving and humble towards me and our child. Help him to control his drinking habits and get well soon. He has stopped drinking; please help him to make his heart strong and stop drinking alcohol and toxic habits. Bless my child to study in college and...
Replies
9
Views
105
This Sunday i went for an interview for credit analyst vacancy in One MNC company interview went well finance manager discussed salary and other benefits, incentives, annual bonus and many other things about the company. Its going to be 4 days since I gave interview he told that salary we will...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom