Dear, in John 14:12-14 says verily verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. Woooow, Did you read that verse properly? If not, go back, it says I shall give you whatever you ask in my name!!! Whatever!!
Lord Jesus, I pray for ###. He needs someone to finance him so that he can be independent and can help others, Lord you have blessed him/her with a heart to help others. I am asking Father, grant him his heart's desire. Daddy, you have said it again and again that we should ask anything and you will give it to us. Your Child has asked and am also asking Daddy, Please grant us this request. A father never wants his kids to struggle or go through pain. And I know when this child is going through pain, you feel it too, because he/she is your child. I have asked, believing and trusting in Jesus' name. Amen.