I pray that God increases my faith ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer God allows me to see and sense things in the spirit. Also for pain to leave. If what im feeling is side affect of medication or of sin that its broken. I used to have good memory and can close eyes and have vivid imagination. Now I cant. Please help.
Replies
10
Views
51
I wish I had the faith of my childhood, but with every heartache I feel more and more distant from God. I grew up thinking that God was a loving father who listens to his children, who protects those who have faith and respect His laws. But at my age now, I understand that I am not one of His...
Replies
10
Views
159
I request prayers that God increases my faith and trust in Him and takes away all of my fear, doubt and worry. Also, that He continues to bless our practice with His supernatural blessings, success, prosperity and profitability, as well as a supernatural number of new patient consult calls, who...
Replies
5
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom