I pray that God given me a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
136
I'm praying and hopefully I would be heard. My land lord has decided it's time for me to go. I don't want to go yet I still need to fulfill of buying a house. I've prayed so much about it and I need prayers to help me get out of this situation. It's difficult, help me with your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
252
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom