I pray that ### faces formal trial and warning ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory1

Account Closed
I pray that ### faces formal trial and warning for his dreadful and harmful behaviour to vulnerable people, including me, and that he stops getting away with whatever he likes and is called to account, I pray this for today, in Jesus' Name, amen
 
Father God in the name of Jesus we stand agreeing in prayer. Your Word says where two or three gather in your name you will be in the mist. We thank you for your presence and for your answer to our prayers. We give you all the glory and praise. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I failed my CDT, I was unknown to the environment and surroundings. Let Lord guide me so that my statement has a strong stand give me a formal warning or discipline. Not only this will give me will to survive, gives my family peace which is rare to get into my household. I love ### from bottom...
Replies
7
Views
261
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:16 – “He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:16, Elihu explains how God may use warnings to communicate with people. He describes how God sometimes speaks directly...
Replies
5
Views
262
Good Morning, PRAYOR WARRIORS!!! I JUST RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY SON WAS SENT TO RESTRICTIVE HOUSING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING A "WEAPON" TO DEFEND HIMSELF. I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY SON, TODAY. I AM SAVED, MY SON THAT IS INCARCERATED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS "SAVIOR" ON RESSURECTION...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom