I pray that children will honor and respect their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:20 – “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb offers a serious warning against dishonoring one’s parents. The act of cursing...
Replies
6
Views
130
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:20: “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb offers a serious warning against dishonoring one’s parents. The act of cursing...
Replies
5
Views
136
Please pray for children in my nation ### against the spirit of perishing in a road accident or any form of accident. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom