I pray that all things are working ...

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep A Daily Appointment With God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

End of all things is at hand! Even as the Master declared, "Surely I come quickly," Revelation 22:20. We are living in the last, and final generation that will behold the soon coming King of kings, and Lord of lords. JESUS IS COMING BACK! ARE YOU READY? In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
202
Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore (permanently) - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! Humanly this is impossible, but the Word of God says that with God all things are possible.... Thank you..
Replies
8
Views
163
Please Pray in The Name of Jesus that God will help me and Let Things work on my favor today That He will make a way and supply a need That I need him to supply imidently And That My loan will work out Just fine Today with no problem That He will Work it out and let it happen for me (Theese two...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom