I pray my ### would stop his affair and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCM041710

Prayer Warrior
I pray my husband would stop his affair and come back to our family. I pray that the Lord would convict his heart and mind. I pray for a miracle in our marriage. I pray for the Lord to restore our marriage and create a new man of my husband.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT THIS HUSBAND COME BACK TO HIS WIFE AND BE THE HUSBAND THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE.. WE BIND THE DEVIL IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE ASK IN JESUS NAME THAT GOD TURN THIS HUSBAND AROUND TOUCH HIS HEART AND SUCH HIS MIND TO DO THE RIGHT THING. WE LOVE JESUS AND WE GIVE YOU PRAISE FOR THE VICTORY REPORT THIS SISTER WILL HAVE.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband to stop his affair with a jezebel he works with her name is ###, she is a work colleague who is married and is pursuing my husband..with missed calls and meetings and filling him up with all her problems gaining sympathy from him..she is coming between my husband and...
Replies
11
Views
585
Blessings everyone. I am kindly asking for my brothers and sisters in Christ to stand together with me in prayer for my husband to end his affair and give him the wisdom and discernment. The other lady is very young. She knows I'm his wife and that we have kids, whom are older and younger than...
Replies
7
Views
934
Prayers for ### to stop his Affairs with ###... He has a family... to provide for.. Jesus I Trust in You
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom