I pray my friend and I will read the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray my friend and I will read the word of God and understand what the Holy Spirit is telling us about Jesus and the Father. I pray our hearts will be convicted to what God wants us to know in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### thinks good thoughts about ###.
Replies
10
Views
328
Lord God Almighty, the most loving and merciful Father to us all. I beg You to help my friend. He has been struggling for months since his relationship ended. He is sick and hasnt been eating. The devil tempted him with alcohol and drugs, and in his weakest and most vunerable time, my friend...
Replies
13
Views
239
She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom