I Pray my family's financial state ...

Haroldlaris

Disciple of Prayer
I Pray my family's financial state gets better so we can move out to a better neighborhood and house.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand upon Philippians 4:19 which states, “My God will meet my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.” I thank you that I do not have to put trust in my ability to meet my needs, but I put my trust in Your ability to effectively work through me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
190
Prayer for my family's financial crisis pray for my life that I would take great decisions in my life by God's glory pray for ###'s papers pray for that we will receive Holy Spirit in our families and homes and lives
Replies
7
Views
331
My mother has suffered a stroke and is also battling cancer. My mother-in-law has dementia. Neither of them can care for herself, and both require full-time assistance. This has placed an overwhelming financial and emotional burden on our family. At present, my brother, my sister, and my husband...
Replies
9
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom