I pray Lord that you forgive my ...

brnbetty

Servant
I pray Lord that you forgive my and ###'s sins and make ### and I whole again. Please heal our hearts and get rid of the brokenness in us both. Please help us to sincerely forgive each other and bring us back together. Please give us one more chance. I come to you as a sinner and ask you for mercy, forgiveness and blessings in spite of it all. Please, God, forgive us, heal us, and reunite us. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.
 
I pray Lord that you forgive my and ###'s sins and make ### and I whole again. Please heal our hearts and get rid of the brokenness in us both. Please help us to sincerely forgive each other and bring us back together. Please give us one more chance. I come to you as a sinner and ask you for mercy, forgiveness and blessings in spite of it all. Please, God, forgive us, heal us, and reunite us. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You forgive your enemies you forgive your sins and God is supposed to repay and nothing I have prayed for the same prayers for so many years and nothing no answer no nothing nothing ever gets any better it's always crap so explain to me and pray for our family I am a father raising two teenage...
Replies
12
Views
169
Lord, I ask the silent requests, thank You, Lord! ...in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
311
Lord, I pray you forgive my iniquities and that you will strengthen me and mightily protect me and family with your hedge and angels and bless us and make your face shine upon us.
Replies
5
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom