I pray in Jesus name for my fiancé's financial ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for my fiancé's financial income, blessings, faith, hope, strength, peace, joy, energy, make up, clothes, friends to be enlarged in Jesus name. Lord, please grant me the deepest desires of my heart, transform my faith, please send me a financial miracle to me soon to buy a new home. I pray in Jesus name for financial blessing to come to me abundantly in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiancé's financial income savings nos rigjg now is blessed, protected, multiplied in millions, millions, millions right now without any delay in millions, millions, millions just as I desire more, more every day in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
7
Views
191
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
231
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom