I pray in JESUS name that ### would come to salvation father i pray he stops

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray that you can save ### and make him stop doing what he is doing I pray for CONVICTION UPON HIM. He sasy his a christian but does the opposite Holy spirit speak to his heart and bring me my soulmate in JESUS name amen Thank you i also wish to be loved amen
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray for my friend name ### to come to salvation and for him stop lying and everything I pray he loses fear and I pray I can find homes to 4 kittens this week. The lady friend has also given me time to start looking because of them so I am very stressed I need them gone today. It's like...
Replies
11
Views
323
Father I pray in JESUS name for protection upon my life and pets and all of my possessions in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom