I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY PART AREA ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY PART AREA MY LIFE TO BE RICHLY ABUNDANTLY BLESSED I COMMAND ALL CURSE ON ME OR MY LIFE GONE NOW IN JESUS NAME I BIND ALL PRINCAPALITES GONE FROM ME MY LIFE CAST INTO THE SEA PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME
 
Heavenly Father you are the one true God. The God of the living not the dead. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Hallowed be your name. I pray for ### and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ--Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
171
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom