I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR DIVINNE APPOINTMENT WITH ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR DIVINNE APPOTMENT WITH ### SOON THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME AND FOR US BOTH TO HAVE DIVINNE CONNECTION I PRAY WHEN WE DO MEET HE WILL ASK ME OUT LORD TAKE ME OUT ON BEAUTIFUL DATES AND SPOIL ME TREAT ME SO SO

PECIAL AND THAT I WILL BE INCREDIBLE LIGHT BLESSING TO HIM LORD MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an appointment with a surgeon to discuss hernia surgery today. I am very nervous and scared. One issue is I had to admit on the intake form that I am not taking the famotidine 40 mg rx the other surgeon switched me to after I expressed fear about kidney problems because of or exacerbated...
Replies
16
Views
225
Please i need serious prayer for an excellent doctor's appointment this morning The staff is always angry and mean and i am asking for more compassion and kindness from everyone today Please pray for this miracle for me in Jesus's Name Amen And thank-you everyone soo much for praying for...
Replies
9
Views
315
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom