I pray in Jesus Christ name every time I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus Christ name every time I get my photograph taken with every camera it turns out totally awesome, totally stunning, astonishing, outstanding of me now always better. Can ask, think, imagine Lord, oplease do this for me. I declare I am incredibly photogenic in Jesus name. I cover my prayer with the blood of Jesus. I receive my prayer request now in Jesus name. Any affecting my prayer request receive the fire of God right now in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### ### ### i am experiencing strange severe kidneys and waist pains and dizziness in my body please stand with me in prayers i am going to the clinic to visit the doctor for medical checkups to know what is really wrong with me in Jesus Christ name may the Almighty use to...
Replies
10
Views
250
ther things are going well something always Goes wrong. Loss of income has caused me to be in debt. No jobs are available right now and it’s making me feel sick to my stomach. Father in Jesus name I need provision please. I’ve been through so many hardships that I can’t really think straight in...
Replies
6
Views
255
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, Lord, please please bless your awesome, awesome, incredibly, incredibly beauty, glory, radiance, shigina glory to please please be upon absolutely every single part of me, me, in absolutely every way, form, inside and out, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom