I pray God that you will help us to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray God that you will help us to get financially fit. I pray God that you will help us to pay off our debt and our debtors. God I pray that you will help make a way where I haven't found one to pay our mortgage payment this month. All of this I pray in Jesus name amen.
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God help me and I get peace in my life derive me from spiritual husband God abeg
Replies
12
Views
193
Dear God please help us. Please help me and my wife to be nice to each other. We both drink too much alcohol and My wife is downstairs and she is taking so mean to me. I don't get it. I had an HVAC technician come into our house and onto our roof today to find out Way we have water coming...
Replies
16
Views
158
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:17 : Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is a call to listen carefully to wisdom and to take it to heart. It’s not just...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom