I pray for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding ...

I’m praying that God will be your source of wisdom and guidance as you lean upon His grace each day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over my situation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
10
Views
78
Lord Jesus, Thank you for all your blessings in my life both small and big, noticed and unnoticed. Please forgive me for the moment that I forget to be grateful for. Lord Jesus, you know the struggles, that I am going through at my work place. full of political and administrative, financial...
Replies
7
Views
173
Lord Jesus, you know the struggles that I am going through at my workplace. multiple tasks and not able handle the pressures from my higher authorities. Lord, send me help from heaven, provide me with your divine wisdom divine strength to overcome every challenge and able to excel in my career...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom