I PRAY FOR ### TO BE BLESSED GET ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY FOR ### TO BE BLESSED GET ALOT ALOT BETTER STUNNING QAULITY STOCK DRESS CLOTHES EVERYTHING AT GREAT PRICES NOW I COMMAND ### TO BE REALLY BLESSED GET ALOT ALOT BETTER QUALITY STUNNING OUTSTANDING STOCK AT GRAET PRICES NOW IN JEUSS NAME I PRAY FOR MY CLOTHES TO GET BETTER BETTER BLESS ME LORD WITH THE VERY BEST STUNNING STRIKIMG QUALITY CLOTHES AT CHEAP PRICES ABUNBDANTLY IN JESUS NAMESS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE DECREE DEMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I OWN THIS DOMAIN FREE OR CHESP OR IN PAYMENTS MONTHLY CHEAP SUPER CHEAP OR ALTERNATIVE DOMAIN I CAN IWN FOR PRAYERS TO BE A BLESSING PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOR NOW ON WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. GREATLY 💯🔨FOLD GET OUT SATAN...
Replies
8
Views
170
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
173
I SPEAK LIFE IN I HAVE VICTORY GREATLY I CAN BE HAPPY IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY, MY LIFE IS BLESSED I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY THAT STAYS I CLEAN UP MY NAILS LOOKING BETTER NOW URGENTLY. I CAN HAVE MY NEEDS MET GREATLY URGENTLY. I CLEAN UP MY BEDROOM GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom