God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
Lord you are the comforter and healer. I pray and ask that you comfort those that have recently lost a loved one. Thank you for bringing me the comfort I needed when I lost my daughter (### yrs ago in a domestic situation). For those loved ones that are missing you know where they are and I pray...
Dear God,
I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again
I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...