I pray for this person to break this cycle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for this person to break this cycle of self-love vs. self-hate. One consuming the other. There is a better Way! I pray this Way will be found by all who hate themselves inside and have tried to love themselves to salvation and wholeness just to fail over and over. Help us Jesus deny ourselves and live for You in Your sweet name of Jesus I pray Amen Luke 9:23-25 ~ Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray to break the curse of poverty and end the cycle of job finding when it comes after failure and failure of interviews. Pray that you will provide the needs that I need during this period of job search and close the door not even interview if it is going to end up in a rejection after which...
Replies
8
Views
385
I pray that I break the cycle of poverty in my family and that I’ll be able to provide for my family as soon as possible!
Replies
9
Views
766
God please break this cycle in my life things just constantly repeating itself last year I lost my job in June this year is the same thing I'm really concerned my life is on repeat. Break this cycle in my life. I pray for a new job in the name of Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom