Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm needing a lot of prayers for my new job. I feel overwhelmed right now and I just need strength to know that I can do ok for my job. Thank you so very much!
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray for me that I can turn my life around so that me and my partner can live happy and free of temptations that will cause harm
Replies
11
Views
158
His first time in jail/prison. Married to my love 37 years. Never been apart until this year. This is new to us both and we both are struggling, scared and have no idea what to expect in prison. Pray for him he is having a hard time with anxiety and depression. Pray for me as well I've never...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom