I Pray For The Best For Earth & Its People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenia

Humble Prayer Partner
Dearest Lord Jesus,

I pray right now that Lord Jesus, You will wrap Your Loving and Compassionate Arms around this world right now. Jesus, please enter the hearts of all of the world's leaders, and direct their hearts and minds to Your will for us all. Sweet Jesus, I also pray to heal Your people of their pain and sufferings, and heal us of our brokenness; in order to unite us as a harmonious planet of mutual love and respect. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I come to you today, Lord you know my heart's desires and the love I hold for my ex ### and I pray Lord that you will keep her safe and watch over her Lord even if she doesn't believe in you I know you will always be with her, Lord you brought us into each...
Replies
8
Views
543
Dear We suffered a great pandemic in the last ### years We have suffered immensely and killing people from a virus erupted from a species or lab or earth itself. Many died and we were forced vaccines. We are also now suffering immensely after lockdown, an existential crisis scattered across...
Replies
7
Views
494
Replies
13
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom