Please pray for ### and its people

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the people in my country ### that are suffering due to the earthquake that happened yesterday. They need God's mercy and strength during these difficult moments. In Jesus name, Amen. Thanks.
Replies
14
Views
246
I accepted Jesus into my heart and I read the bible daily and pray daily but I still have a bad habit of making people mad on purpose. It's really fun to me and it seems as it's how I bond for some reason.
Replies
10
Views
154
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom