I pray for restoration of my ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for restoration of my economies and I pray for my family especially ###'s eye problem.
 
```markdown
I pray for restoration of my economies and I pray for my family especially my ###'s eye problem

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
I'm sorry to learn about your financial and your dad's health condition, friend. Be assured of my prayer for you, that the meet all your needs in significant ways and touch your dad with His healing hand according to His will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for complete healing and restoration of my gums and teeth(I want my teeth to be whole again no brokenness,cavities, no infections enamel being restored)my gums pink and healthy all gum recession to be healed and for me to stop grinding my teeth. And for my teeth to be aligned.
Replies
10
Views
197
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
240
There was a ### year old child in ### whose name is ###. He fell out of a moving vehicle and is brain dead. Please pray that he will wake up from the coma with brain activity and will be healed in the name of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom