.I pray for purity and chastity and sanctity of my heart my mind and

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

.I pray for purity and chastity and sanctity of my heart my mind and my soul - now and forever. For infinite vast oceans upon infinite vast oceans of ever increasingly more and more deep, more pervassive, more thorough, more intensive (complete and permanent) purgations, sanctifications, purifications healings (emotional, spiritual, psychological physiological, biological etc)eradications and shatterings of every fiber and cell of bondedness, shackles, bonds, entanglements and damage and poisons, pollutions inflicted on: my eyes, my heart, my thoughts, my immaginations, my fantassies, my day and night dreams, my feet, my hands, my legs, my toes, my head, my ankles, my knees (serious knee injuries there - muscles pulling away from the bones), my back (severe disk injuries there) - most importantly praying for an ever increasingly more and more pristinely perfectly TENDER, pure, unadulterated, clean conscience, heart, soul, mind, memories, thoughts, immaginations, eyes, ears, hands, feet. Now and forever. However should any of the healings that I am praying for even in the slightest manner negatively impact the opportunities for real spiritual growth and sanctity that the particular injury or pain or burden (cross) may allow for in God's wisdom and design, then please let it remain with me for as long as necessary in God's mind and plans.

2) please pray that JE and C grow ever increasingly more and more deeply, thoroughly, pervassively in love and be drawn into a true loving relationship forever that is always and forever increasingly life giving, life enhancening, life enrichening, life enlivening, and never a burden nor never negatively harmful to anyone's particular vocations or spiritual journey that the Father is calling or has been calling them to, or perhaps will call them to.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
10 Prayers to Help You Exchange Anxiety and Fear for Peace Written By Dawn Wilson—Crosswalk. com Contributing Writer 1. Remember: God is not the source of anxiety or fear. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). See also...
Replies
Views
Lord, Please bless my Mother and Grandmother in their birthday season. Shower them with heavenly gifts and good favor with You, angels, and man. Thank you that my grandmother is in her eighties and still active/in her right mind. Thank you for a loving mother who has prayed and lost much...
Replies
Views
I pray for my mental healing and to have peace of mind I pray someone will help me get some food today or help with money to buy food I need miracles and breakthroughs I pray dan will start feeling happy and he will show me his love and care for me and I pray this woman Shan will be blocked from...
Replies
Views
name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst, to cure from this pls pary for me too. I am requesting again this because my husband did not get job from 5 years.. I was having my aavings but that too...
Replies
Views
My name is Rajita Gopichand Please pray for us request to all of you.. My husband want immediately job and finance support. My health is worst, to cure from this pls pary for me too. I am requesting again this because my husband did not get job from 5 years.. I was having my aavings but that too...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom