I pray for protection. Father Lord protect ...

Quaerfalemp

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for protection. Father Lord protect me and my family under the blood of Jesus Christ. Cover us under your wings Father Lord.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my trailer were I've been staying at im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me and my place i plead the blood of Jesus christ against witchcraft and any assignments of the enemy concerning my...
Replies
9
Views
90
Lord God Almighty im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over our car that it continues to run smoothly with out any mechanical issues I plead the blood of Jesus christ over every part,motor, wheels no cops,no stops,no tire pops Lord protect my coming and going today and...
Replies
9
Views
142
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and my wallet i left in my car im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around the car protect it from getting breaking into i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my car and wallet make a way...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom