I pray for positive interaction as I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for a favorable interaction with a health practitioner. I pray that I have favor in his eyes. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
10
Views
230
Dear Lord Jesus, please bless my workdays with clarity, favour, and positive results. Guide my steps, grant me wisdom, and let success follow all my efforts today. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
142
Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me with positive outcomes in all my work streams and projects, amen.
Replies
11
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom