I pray for peace and harmony in our world ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
I pray for peace and harmony in our world today, and for God's love and salvation to comfort all of those who are hurting. I pray that we are able to see the miracles that God creates in everyday life. I pray for my friend's cousin, who is readjusting to life after serving in the military. I pray for all veterans, and for all of those whose hearts, minds, and bodies have been damaged by war. I pray that the right man enter my life at the right time. I pray for peace of mind about my ex, or for him to come back into my life. I pray for my parents' health and for my brother's alcoholism - may he know that God is at his side. I thank God with all of my heart that I was able to exercise yesterday, and that I pray to continue to heal from surgery. I pray for a good job that will help me with my bills. God, thank you for putting such good people into my life that I spent time with this evening. I pray for myself to heal from abuse and for my dear friend ### to heal from the abuse in her past. I pray for greater faith in God's plans. May God's will be done. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Dear loving God, please heal those who are sick. Give us peace we need. Make couples come back together. Mark 10:9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. Please give ### brother strength to turn away from alcoholism. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for peaceful marriage and stability.Lord destroyeAnything that's causing division, strife, hardship, non- connections, other women(soul tides or remnants from other woman) division, unfaithful, temptation, generational curses, nay sayer that have ill will with their actions, spoken words...
Replies
9
Views
82
Heavenly Father Thank You for this day. I thank You for being employed and being able to take care of my financial obligations. Father, You know all. I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to break up the click (You know who they are.. K, L, Jz, Can, J, J, Kn, Ja, M, Ke, Ca, Ki, A, Lo, Je) on the job...
Replies
6
Views
236
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 25:17 : So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: A Prayer Inspired by Jeremiah 25:17: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Lord of all nations, We come before You acknowledging Your...
Replies
11
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom