I pray for peace amidst the storm ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We pray for husbands and wives who are experiencing turbulent times in their marriages. We pray for those who are going through hardships, droughts, or loss. We pray for those who have broken hearts, are angry, bitter, or depressed. May the power of your Holy Spirit rest on them...
Replies
0
Views
681
I HAVE BEEN THRU SOO MANY DEVASTATING STORMS I HAVE LOST SOO MUCH AND STILL HAVE NOT RECOVERED I ASK FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION FOR EVERYONE AND NO LOSE OF LIFE OR POWER OUTAGES FROM THE STORM DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE HONOR THESE PRAYERS AND SPEAK PEACE BE...
Replies
6
Views
318
can I pray for you Heavenly Father, the same way you made a way for Moses, I pray you make a way for this person, no matter what they're up against, no matter how impossible their situation looks. Jesus, the same way you calmed the storm for the disciples, I pray you calm the storm around this...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom