I pray for myself that I don't become homeless ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter guerra5600
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guerra5600

Guest
I pray for myself that I don't become homeless today. I pray that my girlfriend doesn't leave me for another man because I don't have a job yet. I pray that she stops drinking and stop being an alcoholic. I pray she doesn't use this other man for drinking purposes and possibly sex. In Jesus's name I pray for peace in this relationship. I pray she takes care of herself.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was in ### with my youngest for an unexpected ### stay. When we finally came home there was a notice for a ### of ### on my door because of a missed payment on a payment arrangement while I was in the hospital. Even though I called and emailed apparently no one got my message. Please pray that...
Replies
7
Views
385
Please pray that I don't become homeless. Pray for all legal issues. And pray the Father Son Holy Spirit has mercy on me, protection, guidance, strength 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Replies
8
Views
340
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
10
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom