I pray for my sister ### ###

I pray for my sister ### ### because for some reason people feel the need to slander her for no reason. Ministers have committed adultery and had their lovers answering the phones "### quit calling me I'm trying to work.
Lord Jesus, in your name I pray for ### ### to come out of all types of misunderstandings and sources of such problems in her life. Father God, in Jesus name, I pray for ### that a tremendous miracle save her exceedingly and abundantly this very moment. Let her come out of these most difficult moments in a glorious way this very second beyond what she might ask or she can imagine! Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help us all on earth please i pray . Please help my sister too in amen
Replies
12
Views
241
My sister in law is suffering from Kidney issues. Currently undergoing dialysis at ###, ###. Her health condition is not good and request for the prayers for her speedy recovery. ### ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
36
My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom