I pray for my ###. My ### talks so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I of course want to use my talents for glory, i think that's 1 Corinthians 10:13 "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" Sometimes I find it hard to find the motivation or to get myself to do my talents. I know, it sounds crazy, right? But, even with operating in my spiritual gifts too, I...
Replies
9
Views
166
Hello there. I have the following prayer request. I thank God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ and everyone praying for us. All praise and glory to God, forever and ever. Amen. I have several matters on my heart and am trying to organize my thoughts, even though I am finding it a bit...
Replies
8
Views
212
i pray to talk to ### and get cleared on all ? to answers and to finish all homework and be better at the guitar today than yesterday. I am pressured, I need to perform this week. Glorious Jesus, help me please for all and the READER too. amen thank you ahead of time. amen
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom