I pray for my family family of ###

Genoras

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my family family of ### to be protected from the spirit of death and delays
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God protect my family and me and help us to be live in peace without any trouble and took away from our life any bad people and only leave the good ones. And grant us a good health. Amen
Replies
11
Views
189
Hello my brothers and sisters of God I come to you today asking to please say a prayer for my family. My family and I are going through a lot of trials and turbulations at the moment, but we are keeping are faith strong with the almighty Lord! Please pray for Lord to help my family understand...
Replies
10
Views
38
Please Pray For me and my family of ### in general My unspoke requests In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,259
Messages
16,808,673
Members
650,670
Latest member
Tyruirongate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom