I pray for my best friend, God, please, heal ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
I pray for my best friend, God, please, heal her body completely. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
192
Please pray that my bestie ###, let's go of the toxic relationship in his life. Amen
Replies
11
Views
190
Today I am asking for prayers for my best friend ### who recently confessed to me that he no longer believes in Christ and has separated from the idea of Christianity: Father, ### explained that his decision came after a period of shaky belief and an unstable foundation in his faith in Christ. I...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom