I PRAY FOR HEALTH, PEACE, LOVE AND DEBT RELIEF. IN JESUS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
188
Please pray for my health I have high BP and I have had open heart surgery. I am also in big debt where I am not able to repay the money to people.
Replies
6
Views
224
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom