I pray for healing to not have ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the headache goes away. Pray that ### and ### get time to do things and care for our family well. Pray for our daughter to start sleeping earlier and throughout the night. Pray for strength, grace, and wisdom. Pray that we are healthy and happy. Pray for supernatural protection...
Replies
9
Views
113
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
232
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom