I pray for God's guidance and protection. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends. Please pray for me as I’ve been going through a prolonged season of discouragement and uncertainty. I’ve been struggling with unemployment, financial instability, loneliness, and feelings of being forgotten. Lately, I’ve also been finding it difficult to pray and at times feel as...
Replies
10
Views
89
Please pray for the Lord to guide me as I navigate through the next phases and decisions in my life. That I trust Him whatever the future holds and that my worries are His. Where everything seems to be a big question mark
Replies
11
Views
127
I am seeking for God's guidance on whether I should retake the bar course or pursue a new career path, and for all resources needed to be provided for.
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,843
Messages
16,804,033
Members
650,343
Latest member
Greyroerside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom